Welcome to Leadership Zenergy blog,where i share my thoughts on leadership and experiences as i go through my journey of life long learning. Some of the contents that I share comes from the lessons I learned and observations on some of my most admired business leaders, entrepreneurs, mentors and my colleagues. I’m an avid enthusiast on human collaboration, capacity and capability on performance and growth. I’m grateful for having the opportunity to grow, perform and contribute as a business leader helping, mentoring, guiding and challenging ordinary people to achieve extra ordinary goals in business and life on my everyday life.
I personally believe that great business leaders do not lean toward a singular type of leadership. They are in touch with their own intuition and has a deeper awareness of self, capabilities and understanding of their power of influence on their people they manage.
Leadership Zenergy = Leading people propelled with consiousness to create sustainable flow of growth and a future with joy and enthusiasm for all people involved in the process of performance.
Zenergy = (Zen + Synergy) = Energised Performance
Why do i connect Zen with Leadership?
Zen means many things to various people. Zen cannot be totally explained in words. Much of your grasp of Zen must necessarily depend on your own intuition.
- Zen is more of an attitude than a belief.
- Zen is the peace that comes from being one with an entity other than yourself.
- Zen means being aware of your oneness with the world and everything in it.
- Zen means living in the present and experiencing reality fully.
- Zen means being in the flow of the universe.
- Zen is nothing and yet everything.
- Zen is both empty and full.
- Zen encompasses all and is encompassed by all.
- Zen is the beginning and the end.